- Your body absorbs the nutrients faster when they are delivered in liquid form.
- It gives your body a break from digesting solids, so it can focus on other functions.
- It can help reset your metabolism, or heal other parts of your body.
How to juice?
- Always wash your fruits and veggies before juicing them.
- Try to get a variety of color and texture into your juice.
- Eat your fruits, juice your veggies. You need the fiber from the solid fruit in order to properly digest the sugars.
- Drink juice at least 20 minutes before a meal, to allow it to quickly digest before mixing it with solid food.
- Try swirling the juice around in your mouth to allow all the nutrients to absorb.
- Drink your juice right after it’s made.